Reference Quality Phono Preamplifier
¡OFERTA: DISPPNEMOS DE UN ZESTO ANDROS 1.2 (PRECINTADO DE FÁBRICA) POR SOLO 3.495€!
Una nueva referencia en previos de fono de válvulas. Excepcional sonido y muy flexible.
- The Circuit is specifically designed to provide sufficient amplification to match your cartridge with the rest of your system.
- Each unit is hand built “Made in the USA”.
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes.
- A low Noise level of -75 dBu below maximum output allows the quietest passages of you music to be heard.
- The output circuit is designed to drive your cables and isolates the output from the influence of the next stage.
- RCA connectors are high quality, Gold plated, recessed with an isolated ground.
- Isolated ground RCA connectors plus the Ground On/Off switch will allow you to choose the best ground configuration.
- Recessed RCA connectors are durable and will hold up to the typical Audiophile who loves to change their configuration.
- All switches and knobs are easily accessible, nothing hidden inside to adjust.
- Two position MM switch 47K and 15K Ohms to accommodate more cartridges.
- 10 position MC load switch from 20 to 1000 Ohms and more in the sweet spot above 200.
- Accommodates both high and low MC output cartridges
- Elegantly designed 16 gauge steel enclosure to help isolate the electronic “chatter” from nearby equipment.
- On/Off power switch conveniently mounted on front side panel
- Easy to read large type on back panel
- Separate MM and MC inputs
- MM/MC switch
- MM impedance switch 47K or 15K Ohms
- MM capacitance 200pf
- MC Single Ended RCA with isolated ground or Balanced XLR3F
- MC ground on/off switch
- MC load impedance adjustable 1000, 800, 600, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 20 Ohms
- MC Internal step up transformers
- MC High/Low switch with ~ -3dB gain for high output MC cartridges
Outputs per channel
- Impedance 10K ohms
- +6V max output level
- Four (4) Gold pin JJ ECC83S/12AX7 vacuum tubes with high quality gold pin ceramic sockets
- Ground binding post
- Power consumption 27W , 0 drain when off
- Voltage 110/120V AC 60Hz
- Optional factory installed 220V or 230/240V AC 50/60Hz
- Standard 3 pin IEC power connector
- ON/OFF power switch conveniently located on the front side
- Two internal high quality linear regulated power supplies, 250V and 12V
- Gain MM input 47dB
- Gain MC input 67dB
- Noise – 75dBu below max output level
- Frequency response complies with the original RIAA curve within +or- 0.5 dB
- RIAA curve is achieved using a passive filter
- 1% metal film resisters throughout
- Polypropylene capacitors throughout the audio path
- “Made in the USA” using US and imported parts
- Each unit is built by hand
- 50 hour factory burn in on all circuits and vacuum tubes
- Dimensions 17″ W X 12″ D X 5″ H
- Weight 20 lbs.
- 16 gauge zinc plated steel enclosure
- Two year limited warranty
- Six months warranty on Vacuum Tubes